Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Robot brings all the Droids to the yard...

Mad respect to Jay's robot, and his mini-tutorial there. Robot Challenge 2005 will truely be a battle for the ages.

With that said, I submit my contender. His name is R2, and he's here to bust yo ass up:

R2, spinnin on 22

R2 is composed of the finest polygons, and is a true playah. I was tempted to make an original robot, like Jay's, but I had already been working on him before the contest started and felt that I'd be good with that... plus there are tons of pictures of Mr D2 online, so modeling was a little easier. I'll put together an original robot during Robot Challenge 2006

Skeleton R2

Time to start moving my Center Points around.

2 Comments:

Blogger dennis said...

Holy farking snit! Nice work, Pat! I wonder, though, how R2 will stand up in the fight. He's never been much for battle.

12:01 AM  
Blogger dennis said...

You guys oughta get Erik involved for the Robo-Dance tag-team match!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home