Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Where has Jay poly gone?

This blog is lonely while Jay is off doing his traffic survey thing. I hope his frequent posting returns soon! I have no idea what his work project is, but it will do doubt be cool. Maybe he's trying to create a 50-car pile up in Maya. Luckily lots of people drive Honda Civics, so you can just use the ol' Duplicate and Transform to shave a few minutes off your modeling. Lots of Civics people.

robotsssss

Speaking of modeling, and cars, I've momentarily given up on modeling my celica, as it's just redonkulously complicated and a little beyond me right now. I'm instead focusing on modeling a robot, which will hopefully steer my in the right direction.

2 Comments:

Blogger dennis said...

I would say that robots are always the right direction.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I second Dennis's comment about them robots. Robots are cool.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home