Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Processor runs a little hot

I've been a dilequant with Maya as of late.... the PC that it's on is in our living room, which we've kind of sealed off for the summer because it's about 97 degrees in there. Third floor livin' is fantastic. We have AC, but not in that room due to the fire escape. Nothing moves the design process along like sitting in a puddle of your own sweat.

Thankfully the iBook comes out into the kitchen with me, where the AC is on full blast, so I'm at least connected to the outside world, but it's a wee bit underpowered (and, er, under-licensed) to be running Maya. Maybe if I could find a version of Maya 2.5 to play on, I'd be set.

Willard Scott has claimed a bit of coolness is coming our way this weekend, so maybe that will grant me a little time to work.

Jay you been working on robot wars at all?

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

We could have dinner at some random person's house who lives in Providence, or we could have dinner where Pat and Kate live in Woonsocket. I'm curious to see how the former idea plays out, though...

5:16 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

We could keep knocking on doors in Providence until someone feeds us. ... we could get fed, or shot.

We're busy Friday and Saturday night. what nights next week can you eat in RI? You can either eat with us in woon, or answer Jay's call for Providence based food.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Jay, I definatly like the tip-o-the week, btw. We can discuss placement and function when we meet up.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home