Friday, July 15, 2005

Learning C


So for a while I stop posting because I was being lazy and enjoying the good weather. More recently I have not been posting because I have been too busy with work and starting my new class. I am taking intro to programming with C at UMASS Lowell and so far so good. I know it is kind of stupid to commute all the way back to Lowell, a block from were I lived for the last two years, but that's where the class is being taught. The Prof seems cool and I am eager to see if I can implement any of my new programming chops in Maya and Flash.

I have been doing a ton of 3D at work so my desire to work on Maya at home has waned over the last month or so. One of these days maybe I will get clearance to post pics of my work product. I imagine Mayaloge will pick back up after my wedding/honeymoon. For now it is going the way of Gute Nacht Roboter

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

You know, I've always thought the shuttlecock is mightier than the ball.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home