Thursday, May 26, 2005

HDRI3D Update

I had a very interesting phone conversation today with Charles Edgin, Editorial Director of HDRI3D. He was very enthusiastic about the new directions that the magazine is taking and I look forward to reviewing the latest issues. One change that has already been implemented is the addition of a reader review section on their website. This allows readers to rate articles in past issues giving them say in what content will appear in the future. While I am no expert in running a magazine, I would say that the extra level of attention the folks at HDRI3D give to their readers should serve their publication well.

Pat pointed out to me today that he has added a site meter to Mayaloge (thanks Pat). It will be interesting to see what kind of traffic we get. It would be great if we could increase our traffic and other people learning 3D were able to make use of the links on Mayaloge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

50 views since Pat added the site meter! I think four of those have been me!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home