Thursday, April 14, 2005

Matt's Late Entry (Disqaulified)


It has come to my attention that Matt Bailey (my own brother) has broken several rules of the Robot Battle 2005 Competition. First off, he did not submit his Robot within a timely manner, secondly he utilized off the shelf parts (Capsela) to leverage a clear advantage for his bot. These minor infractions could be over looked but the fact that he tried to submit what is clearly a cyborg and not a robot into the competion knocks him out of this and all future robot battles. Clearly the use of Kurt Rambis's legs is a give away that this robot is half man and half machine and therefore a cyborg. I can only hope that Matt was fooled into believing that Rambis was infact a robot based on his jerky-robotic-style of playing basketball. It is a sad day for the sport.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hot Capsela arms...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oops, that "hot Capsela arms" comment was actually me. Jay would never say something like that.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I'll be back, just you wait...after I climb the ranks of battlebots I'll move onto MIT bot skills challenge...I'll rule the bot circuit with a might pontoon.

stay tuned for my animation...

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home