Thursday, March 17, 2005

More links

I am adding some links on the side bar to sites I either forgot to link to earlier or recently discovered. Among the new links are a new blueprint site, a link to Death Brains Nurbs Tutorials, a link to the main Alias page and a permanent side bar link to the PDF Books. I would also like to point out that 3D buzz have made a ton of learning videos for Motion Builder available at their site. Now that you can get a learning addition of Motion Builder for free it is probably worth grabbing some of those.

I have been reading through the Nurbs PDF and I think I am starting to make some real progress with Nurbs. I am hoping that between modeling the IMAC and the Audi in Nurbs I will be fairly competent in using Nurbs in about a month or so. All of the modelers at my work use Nurbs and I have been using primarily Polys, which is partially why I am so eager to gain skills with Nurbs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

This site is turning into quite the quality resource. Nice work. I check it multiple times a day.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Thanks Pat. Sometimes I am not sure if I am the only one using this. As always feel free to add links, or make improvements to the over all site. We could use a cooler looking title graphic (hint, hint). I have tried to change it but I am not that web savy anymore.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I check the site, too, although half the time I don't know what is being discussed. But I like the pictures. And sometimes Jay makes silly jokes. Hehe silly!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Jay! Happy to make changes to the site, but you have to make me an "Admin" member in the Status tab in the blogger settings.... otherwise I can't edit the template. I promise not to break the internet.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home