Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Katamari Damacy


For like the last 3-weeks I have been the first person out of the game at Dennis's Tuesday night poker game. Once again, I was the first person out last night but it gave me a chance to play Katamari Damacy for PS2. From what I understand, you are like this intergalactic prince who rolls everything on earth up into a ball to send to his parents to make stars or something? So I mention it on Mayaloge because it was fun to play and although fairly simple, the graphics were really phat. Especially when your ball picks up children and fishing rods and stuff.

Congrats to Pat on getting the $800.00+ upgrade from Maya 6 to 6.5 for FREE. I have a copy at work but I envy that you have it at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger dennis said...

"I feel it. I feel the cosmos."

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home