Friday, March 25, 2005

JB is back

No, not Jason Bailey, Jason Buzby patron saint of 3D animators and creator of 3D Buzz. 3D Buzz has had had a complete face-lift and looks great. The site appeared to be stagnant for the last few months but it appears that was just in preparation for the rebirth of a sleeker 3D Buzz. There is even a 3D radio program. Thanks again to Pat for taking the torch while I am in the work camps. Also thanks to Erin for picking my ass up from the airport at 3:30 in the morning. That’s all for now, back to the grind. All work and no play make Jason something... something....

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Pat, I enjoy the site redesign very much. I like the little touches, like all the little icons... although I have no idea what they're actually icons FOR, I can still appreciate the usage. I think they're just plain cute!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home