Thursday, February 17, 2005

Robots


The other day Pat was talking about building a 3d transformer out of his Toyota Celica. Just today I stumbled upon this guy Jose Perez who did just that only with a BMW Mini. I also found an interesting interview with him at the Newtek site. You may have noticed the Blog has been renamed to Mayablogue, it sounds a little less egocentric/exclusive. Maybe I should have changed it to Jay and Pat's blog since I think we are probably the only people who visit the blog. No matter, I have found it very theraputic and conveniant to have a single place to dump all my Maya thoughts. If others visit it is just a bonus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Oh, sweet sweet robot car. Jay that's pretty excellent stuff.

Video of the Mini Cooper robot.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home