Friday, February 25, 2005

MPR


I found this new training package on MPR or multi pass renders. I really don't know much about using MPR but it seems like it would be really usefull for a lot of the things I work on at my job. It essentially allows you to render out shadows, specularity and other components of an image seprate from one another. This allows for a lot more freedom in the compositing stage. It is listed for like $150.00 bucks but it is half off for students. I will have to give my brother (a student) a call and buy it threw his name. Maybe that will be my birthday present to myself. Originally I wanted to get a drumset but I don't think we have the cash for that right now. Instead I will get this MPR thing for $60.00 and model a drum set in Maya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home