Thursday, February 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to me

I turned 27 today and I never said this before, but I feel old. I bought a house last year and I am engaged and my older brother just had his third child. This site is really reserved for Maya stuff but hey its my birthday so I will digress (a little, then back to Maya). I have been meaning to add links to my buddies sites (both Maya and non-Maya) and if I get time I will do that tonight. Specificaly I want to add a link to Rich Fournier's site group six design. I met Rich in my Maya 2 class and found him to be a great all around guy. His work is really cool and he was always helping people in the class including me. So his site has some Maya stuff but it is about graphic design in general and I suggest you visit. Also, I am going to add links to Kate and Pat's and Dennis's sites which I visit daily. There will be others that I haven't mentioned but you can look fer yourselves. I hope to add those links later tonight/tomorrow morning. So I am going to wrap up this post as Erin is making me my birthday lasagna.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Happy Birthday dammit!

Kate made me lasagna for my birthday, and it was bitchin for sure. Your lasanga probably won't have as much meat in it as mine did, but I'm sure it'll have the love, and the sauce. Both very important.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

It had some zucchini, too. And lots of cheese. Mmmmm....... cheeeeeese.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home