Friday, February 11, 2005

First Post



So I thought a Blog might give me a place to post the little experiments I want to try in Maya 3D. Also, I surf the web for Maya crap all the time so I figure I could post just the coolest stuff I find for my Maya compadres (can I get a hell ya?).

A little more than a year ago I started taking classes in Maya 3D at RISD. The classes were great and I learned a ton but I have not had the time to do any personal projects since then. The time involved with creating a completed model or animation is intimidating and with everything else I have going on, (wedding preparation, buying a house, late hours at work) I have not done much. My only saving grace is that I use it all the time in my job at Exponent. The work projects are great but there are a lot of things I want to try out that the work stuff does not require. Oh ya, the photo is actually a 3D model created by Heidi Cregge, a student at SCAD. I don't know her, but her models are really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home