Sunday, February 20, 2005

Eureka





I was making this fairly lame model of a kings head based on a much cooler sculpture that a close friend of mine gave me and I decided to save it and go watch the slam dunk contest. When I came back and opened it up again it was completly screwed up. I don't really know what happened to it but it was a thousand times cooler than when I saved it last. It was this really cool organic shape, it kind of looked like the skull of an animal that never existed. I started messing around with lights and shaders and every render gave me something new and more interesting than the last.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

2nd one down would be a slick desktop background.

If only there was a larger render available.

Nice work with the site Jay! I check it frequently.

later
Pat D

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home